Getting “likes” on Facebook Page is usually the first thing marketers focus after setting up the Page. But how?
It’s important to first understand why people “like” and “unlike” a Facebook Fan Page and learn from them; experiment, track and optimize channels and tactics you attempt to increase your Page fans.
Why People Like A Facebook Fan Page
Learn from the best practices; find out what worked for other companies.
A survey by Lithium and the Chief Marketing Officer Council revealed the top three reasons why marketers believe consumers like their Facebook pages:
- Agreeable content, 57%
- They want to be heard, 41%; and
- They want to track news on the brand and its products, 40%
And, the top three reasons consumers cited for liking Facebook pages were:
- Because they are loyal customers, 49%
- Tracking news on the brand and its products, 46%; and
- Seeking incentives or rewards for engaging with the brand, 46%