If your company has a website and it does provide useful information to your customers (or potential ones), you should let people know your website URL. Here are 5 tips on where you can do that.
- Email signature. Include your website URL in both internal corporate emails and external emails to customers.
- Receipts. I did see some companies put their website URLs on the product receipts.
- Products and/or product packages. Include the website URL somewhere on the products or the product package. Just make sure it’s not a place that might make it annoying.
- Name cards. It’s very common now but I still see people miss this.
- Promotional materials. Vouchers, brochures, flyers, and print ads. The Magazine Publishers of America’s recent study has shown the value of URLs in print ads.
Anywhere else I missed?