Executives and business decision-makers love to see the trends and catch the trends, use trends to guide their decisions. This post would introduce 10 handy trend tools which are very helpful doing online research.
- Google Trends – Google Search Trends
- adCenter Search Volume Seasonality Trends
- adCenter Keyword Forecast
- Facebook Lexicon – Facebook Social Trends
- Twist – Trends in Twitter
- Trendpedia – Blog Trends
- BlogPulse from Nielsen – Another Blog Trends Tool
- Trendrr – Trends across Social Graphs and Networks
- Google Checkout Trends – Online Sales Trends
- Indeed Job Trends Tool
1. Google Trends – Google Search Trends
With Google Trends, you can compare up to 5 topics you are interested in and see how often they’ve been searched on Google over a period of time. It also shows how frequently your topics have appeared in Google News stories, and regions where they are searched for.