- Google learns to crawl Flash [Google Blog]
Google has been developing a new algorithm for indexing textual content in Flash files of all kinds, from Flash menus, buttons and banners, to self-contained Flash websites. Should you build your website in flash?
- A Beginners Guide To Link Building [WebProNews]
- All About… Microblogging [Brand Republic]
Microblogging site Twitter has been described as one of the 10 most asinine trends online.
- Consumers Who Search for Products Online Share Findings via WOM [via Marketing Charts]
Consumers who regularly do their homework online before buying products in a store are a wealth of information and like to share their findings via word-of-mouth.
- Keller Fay and OMD Study Finds Offline Word of Mouth More Positive and Credible than Online Buzz [Keller Fay]
- Adding white papers and case studies to your website [e-consultancy]
If you run a business that provides information to prospective customers through a website, you may want to consider offering downloadable white papers or case studies.
- How Apple Is Blurring the Line Between Marketing and Service [AdAge]
Pete Blackshaw Explains Why Consumer-Facing Brands Can Benefit From Better Customer Interaction.
- 5 Questions with Jake McKee, Principal Strategist at AntsEyeView [Direct2Dell]
Curious about ambassador program? Read this article to find out more.
- Web Design Case Study: Brand Building [Business Week]
To further promote “what happens” in Vegas, R&R Partners teamed with design firm Critical Mass to create an interactive trip-planning site
- Consumers Want to Talk to Brands, Finds ExpoTV Survey [BusinessWire]
Fifty-five percent of consumers want an ongoing dialogue with brands, according to a recent survey conducted by ExpoTV, exploring how direct consumer engagement creates brand advocacy.
- Attributes of a Great Brand [Branding Strategy Insider]
- New Yankelovich Study Reveals Traditional Media Are More Effective Than Digital Media [BizJournals]